Doglistener Online Store Terms and Conditions
(1) Storage information: I do not store credit card or Paypal details, nor do I share customer financial details with any 3rd parties
(2) Delivery Schedule: Orders received before 1pm are dispatched on the same day (Mon – Friday only), Barring holidays and sickness and assuming no stock shortages or card or PayPal difficulties. I cannot be held responsible for delayed deliveries, including any performance shortfalls of the postage or transport services which I use. All orders are posted out 2nd class unless you have chosen 48 hours tracked or they are for international destinations. If you prefer registered or signed for delivery. Then contact me. However, it will be more expensive.
(3) General Terms and Conditions: Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse my store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Debit Cards, and Pay Pal – you don’t need a pay pal account to pay through there. When your confirmation of order is received, this indicates that we have received your order.
It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price or the postage is acceptable.
(4) Shipping And Handling: All pricing for sending out orders will be indicated at the checkout unless you are an overseas buyer. Then a further invoice may be sent for any increase regarding posting. All prices quoted for each service is for postage, handling and packing.
(5) Returns Policy: To return anything either call us or fill out this return form. Then send the item/s back with a full covering letter stating your Name/Address and order number and the reason for the return – if there is nothing wrong with the product then I will not refund postage out or back to us. If the product is found to be faulty then we will send you a link to print off a 48 hour tracked returns label. However, if the goods were not faulty on delivery and have been used, then I cannot refund, as these goods cannot be resold.
With regards to the Jingler. If the bells drop off, that can only happen if they catch on something or are pulled off they cannot drop off naturally. Therefore check if they are firmly attached to the clip before use. I cannot refund or exchange if they are pulled off by misuse or accident.
Please note that Audio or Video goods are non-returnable unless they are faulty. They are not part of the sale of goods act and can be copied or used first then sent back.
(6) Back Orders: If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed or telephoned with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
(7) Tax Charges: All prices include VAT. There are no hidden charges. Other than a small extra charge on some of the treats because of the weight
(8) Changed Your Mind? We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 14-day guarantee, subject to the returns policy under (5)
(9) Contact Me: If you need to contact me, please email using the link on the contact me page, alternatively, you can call on 0208 979 2019 (International +44 208 979 2019. or Mobile 07976 153161. Email [email protected]
(10) Name of Company: My business is as a sole trader working as a full-time professional Dog Behaviourist. The name of my company is “Doglistener”.
(11) Your Acceptance of These Terms: By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes
Dog Behaviourist and Training Expert